Show your swimwear some love with these simple washing and drying tips. Your suits will be sure to love you back for many seasons to come...
- Always read the label (some fabrics may have specific care instructions
- Hand wash A.S.A.P. even if you just sunbathe (sunscreens, body oils, and deodorants can harm fabric)
- Soak for at least 30 min in cool water and a mild swimwear specific detergent
- DIY and fill a sink with 1/4 cup white vinegar and cool water.
- Don't use regular detergent (it may be too harsh for delicate fibers)
- Avoid washing in a machine (agitation can stretch, tangle, bunch fabric, lining, and padding)
- Don't soak the suit overnight as it may loosen and sag fibers
- Gently press swimsuit between towel to remove excess water
- Lay flat to dry in shade
- Make sure suit is completely dry before storing away
- Don't wring dry or twist tightly
- Never ever put in dryer
- Don't dry in sun may fade color
- Don't hang to dry it may stretch or change shape of suit
👙 MORE SUIT-SAVING TIPS 👙